BAT: Earn ERC-20 Crypto Token Using Brave Browser – Ogbeta Online
How To Earn BAT ERC-20 Crypto Token Using Brave Browser
Earn BAT ERC-20 crypto utility token by just downloading brave browser, available for android user, Windows, macOS and Linux. Brave browser lovers are now earning BAT token by just viewing privacy respected ads.
It begins with giving you back power. Get unmatched speed, security and privacy by blocking trackers. Earn rewards by opting into our privacy-respecting ads and help give publishers back their fair share of Internet revenue.
As a user, access to your web activity and data is sold to the highest bidder. Internet giants grow rich, while publishers go out of business. And the entire system is rife with ad fraud.
What Is Brave Browser Shields For Privacy?
Brave browser shields protects your privacy as you browse by making you harder to track from site to site. Many sites include all kinds of trackers which can follow you across the Web.
Shields blocks this type of content, keeping you safe and even increasing your browsing speed. Earn Basic Attention Token (BAT) Cryptocurrency, by just downloading Brave browser and using, available for Android, macOS, Windows and Linux users.
Out of the box, Brave Browser Shields protects you by:
- Blocking most ads and the trackers that come with them.
- Throwing away cookies other than the ones from the sites you actually visit.
- Making your browser harder to recognize and follow without cookies.
- Upgrading you to secure connections whenever sites support them.
- Blocking malicious code and malicious sites — like ones which try to use your computer to mine cryptocurrencies.
If you know what you’re doing, you can fine-tune this detection within the Shields panel. Earn Basic Attention Token (BAT) Cryptocurrency, by just downloading Brave browser and using, available for Android, macOS, Windows and Linux users.
The Shields defaults give you solid protection without making it harder to browse the Web.
Earn frequent flier-like tokens just for browsing by turning on Brave Rewards to earn BAT ERC-20 tokens for viewing privacy-respecting ads.
You can set the number of ads you see per hour. Currently you can support your favorite web creators with your tokens, but soon you’ll be able to spend tokens on premium content, gift cards, and more.
Brave Rewards is built on the Basic Attention Token (BAT), a new way to value attention, connecting users, content creators, and advertisers.
How Brave Rewards Works
When you join Brave Rewards, your browser will automatically start tallying (only on your device’s local storage) the attention you spend on sites you visit.
Once a month, Brave Rewards will send the corresponding amount of BAT, divided up based on your attention, from your local browser-based wallet to the sites you’ve visited.
You can remove sites you don’t want to support, and tip creators directly too.
- How To Sync Brave Browser Desktop Data With Mobile Phone
- Brave iOS Browser With Guardian Firewall + VPN
- Brave ads To Be Featured In Everipedia Home Page
- Huawei overtakes Samsung as top handset maker
- How COVID-19 Have Imparted Our Digital Rights
All of this is anonymous: nobody (not even us here at Brave) can see who supported which We can only count up the total support for each site and send the BAT their way.
Content creators can use our partner Uphold to convert the BAT they earn into a currency of their choosing.
Where To Get BAT Brave Rewards Tokens
You can fund your wallet with a currency of your choice or earn tokens by viewing ads you’re in control of. Brave Rewards goes beyond anonymously supporting your favorite content creators.
Brave Ads are enabled by default in Brave Rewards, providing the ability to earn Basic Attention Tokens (BAT) every time you view an ad.
Brave Ads are presented separately from your web content at a convenient time, and keep your personal details completely private and anonymous. Earn Basic Attention Token (BAT) Cryptocurrency, by just downloading Brave browser and using, available for Android, macOS, Windows and Linux users.
They can show up in the form of system notifications or sponsored images on the new tab page. You can control every aspect of Brave Ads — from the number of system notifications you’d like to see, to whether or not you want to hide sponsored images.
You’ll earn 70% of the ad revenue that we receive from advertisers. In exchange for your attention, you’ll accumulate tokens as you browse. You can contribute
these tokens to the sites you love — with more options coming later.
How are ads in Brave Rewards different?
- Brave Ads do not collect information about you.
- No hint of your browsing activity ever leaves your device.
- Brave Ads are not intrusive to your browsing experience.
- Earn Basic Attention Tokens (BAT) for every ad viewed.
- You’re in control of the ads you see.
Brave Ads do not replace current web page ads?
By default, Brave blocks privacy-invading web ads and trackers that are embedded in page content.
Joining Brave Rewards and viewing Brave Ads does not affect your current blocking settings for each website
The ads you see as part of Brave Rewards are shown separately from your browsing experience and are not the same as the invasive, performance-sapping ads embedded in websites.
How To Earn BAT Brave Rewards
- Download Brave browser, available for android, Windows, macOS and Linux.
- Activate your brave rewards by tapping or clicking the triangle icon at the top right corner of brave browser.
- Start surfing with your Brave browser by viewing privacy respected ads to earn BAT ERC-20 token.