Hellobox 8 Satellite Receiver DVB-S2/S2X/T2 H.265 HEVC
Hellobox 8 decoder spec support full DVB-S2/S2X/T2, IPTV, FULL HD, H.265 HEVC, 3G/4G, Wi-Fi, Ethernet and more.
Hellobox 8 decoder spec feature TV play on phone. Meaning, you can simultaneously watch the satellite TV channel on your Android or Windows mobile phone.
This can be done by downloading hellobox 8 mobile TV app from Play store with just simple set up.
Video set up of Hellobox 8 is below, watch it for easier set up guide.
Hellobox 8 support all the modern and advanced features of satellite receiver.
In this blog post, I recommend you continue to read, to know the spec and capability of Hellobox 8 satellite receiver.
Also Read: StarTimes ON mobile App Subscription Prices
Hellobox 8 Decoder Spec
- Built-in WiFi module 802.11a/b/g/n Max 300Mbps
- DVBPlayer for satellite TV on mobile phone(Android and iOS)
- DVBFinder for easy satellite installation
- User data safety during online software upgrade
- Fully Auto-biss, Auto-PowerVu
- Support 3G, 4G dongle
- HelloMenu with 3 default styles, BlueSky, Grass and Sunset
- Lanuage:English, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, French,
- Turkish, Arabic, other languages?
- Released date 2020
Also Read: 4 ways to stay safe when Sports Betting
Hellobox 8 decoder Spec Features
- DVB-S2,S2X,DVB T2/C fully compliant
- Support H.265 HEVC 10bit
- SCPC & MCPC receivable from C/Ku band
- satellites,Multistream,T2MI Ready
- DiSEqC Control(DiSEqC 1.0, 1.2, 1.3(USALS))
- Universal LNB, NIT search support
- Auto and manually scan all available TV and radio channels
- Multi-language menu,subtitle and audio output supported
- Up to 8000 channels
- Support YouTube,Mytube and other Apps
- Lower power consumption 5W(typical),0.12W(Standby)
Hellobox 8 Satellite Receiver Peripheral Interface
- Indicators: Power, Signal
- IR Receiver: 38KHz
- LED display
- HDMI 1.4a with HDCP
- F TYPE for S2 and T2 Input
- RJ45 Port
- Power Input: DC 12V/1.5A
Hellobox 8 Satellite receiver video set up