How to Update, Add and Remove Any Paypal Linked Credit Card
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American company operating a worldwide online payments system that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders.
The company operates as a payment processor for online vendors, auction sites, and many other commercial users, for which it charges a fee in exchange for benefits such as one-click transactions and password memory. PayPal’s payment system, also called PayPal, is considered a type of payment rail.
Established in 1998 as Confinity, PayPal had its initial public offering in 2002, and became a wholly owned subsidiary of eBay later that year. In 2014, eBay announced plans to spin off PayPal into an independent
company by mid-2015 and this was completed on July 18, 2015.
How to update Any Credit Card on Paypal.
The reason why we update Credit Card on paypal varies. Some because, the card has expired. But before your Paypal Linked Credit Card expires, you will be notify when it expires depending on their notification timing.
While others update their Credit Card on Paypal when the Card is either stolen or damage. However, you can decide to change your Credit Card any time or add another Credit Card on Paypal.
To update any Paypal Card, follow the steps below:
- Firstly, launch your web browser and type www.paypal.com
- Login with your details, that is, your Username and password.
- On the left side of your paypal acount, you will see your Credit Card logo with the last four digit.
- Below your your Credit Card logo, still on the left side, you will see a + sign to add a card.
- Right-click on the last four digit of your Credit Card and open it in new tab.
- You will see update card and remove card below your shipping address, in your right hand side.
- Click update card.
- Enter the expiration date of your Credit Card.
- Enter the Security code usually found at the back of the Credit Card.
- Click update card.
How to Add Any Credit Card on Paypal.
- Click add card.
- Put your credit card number.
- Select your Credit Card type.
- Click link card.
While to remove any Credit Card on Paypal, just click remove card. But remember that when you linked a new Credit Card on Paypal, a dollar is charge on your Credit Card, I think the reason Paypal charge a dollar for that, is for transaction purposes. I mean to test run transaction on your Credit Card.